Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Rectally Inserted Alarm Clock

If you happen to see a man and hear a loud WONK WONK WONK WONK sound coming from his pants, pay him no mind> IT will be my husband. He has 5, (yes 5) alarm clocks on his side of the bed. They start going off at 3:30 and 4:ooam. He let one just buzz and buzz this morning, and I told him if he doesn't shut that thing off I am gonna stick it up his ass. Those damn clocks wake up me and Hunter both, but not Mikey! He is so on my nerves this morning!

1 comment:

Ginger said...

OMGod, I have the same problem with Foy. I mean, he doesn't have 5 alarm clocks but he hits snooze on his like 5 times so it's the same difference. By about the third one, I start hitting him and threatening bodily harm. Why do men have such a hard time getting up? And why can't they hear anything when they sleep? I had to get up with both my babies because apparently he can't hear shit when he sleeps!