Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Catching Up

With the weather cooling down a bit, we have all seemed to have taken sick! I just feel blah. You know the feeling when it seems like you have been shot at and missed, shit at and hit! I'm so there. And while we are on this topic, who takes care of momma when shes sick...nobody that's who. That AINT fair!!!!!I wish I had a maid! Oh well enough whining! I saw my old friend Ginger the other day! Its been so long. I was so shocked to see her I was almost speechless. It was so good to see you and your beautiful girls! Ginger when you read this, I want you to know that I wish I had thought to give you my number so we could chat, and maybe we could have taken the kids to the zoo or something. I was preoccupied, and I hope I didn't seem to be thoughtless or rude. I got my quail put in their new cage. They are in a fish tank that I have redone for them. They are button quail, and at full grown they are hardly bigger than a baby chick. Its cool to watch them. Of course everyone else around here has parakeets and finches, but ole crazy here has a fish tank full of quail...go figure. At least they have more personality than fish! As if things weren't quite crazy enough, my big blue heeler dog is pregnant! She got knocked up by the Chihuahua. I hate to see what these pups look like! well i guess that's all the farm news for now folks~ goodnight

No comments: